Monday 4 October 2010

Movie poster


My Movie Poster is now finished and I am very happy and impressed with the final product. My Movie is called ‘What U.F.O’s Do’ it is an Action/Sci-fi movie with an Alien Invasion Theme.
This final outcome has a few differences such as the title has changed from "Unseen strike it's UFOs!" to What UFOs Do. I changed the name from the draft because the story line changed to alien abduction instead of the U.F.O striking. 
I created a U.F.O ship from nothing and added filter effect, which has been copied and opacity taken down to show movement.
 I also made a green mask and used blending options and feathered it to make a abduction tractor beam.
I also got a picture of the houses then used the magic wand tool along with the curves adjustment layer to make it look like night and darken the top. Then i got a picture of the atmosphere to lead up to the space image to establish that the U.F.O is arriving from space, i thought this was very effective.
I used a online title quickly because i did not have the time and my lack of experience and knowledge in Photoshop title editing.

I used a movie poster maker to make my Movie credits which i made and saved off the internet.
I also rated the European certificate Rated 15 from analyzing the movie ideas there is a strong blood content and computer generated aliens but not to explicit.

No comments:

Post a Comment