Monday 4 October 2010

Creating Film Posters

Today I sketched out 3 ideas for my main Movie Posters. I made sure to use different genres and defiantly pinpointing the specific genres for these posters. I have made A Sci-fi, Drama and action thriller posters.
I also made things look as the genre including Titles and characters and pictures also sub titles along with colours, also other initial elements such as Tag Lines, Film Credits, Film Awards and Actor tiles.
My sketches aren’t great but there good enough for you to see what I’m getting at. I have made these posters to help me figure out what type of poster I want to choose to create in Photoshop. The things I must move on and think about are the colours, Font styles and colour layout.
I have to show these pictures of my camera because I haven’t scanned them yet.
This is the poster i have chosen it is a Sci-fi poster called 'Unseen Strike is U.F.O's !'

No comments:

Post a Comment