Monday 13 December 2010

Encore Learnt

I have been learning encore more and more this week.
After experimenting with most techniques i have managed to learn the basics on of Adobe Encore Such as Compatability with images sound and video incorparated as timelines, menus' plus as assets. I have learnt successfully how to use buttons (+) such as highlights roleovers (=2) and (=1) and how they effect colour due to what type of object used.

I came across problems with Image size compatability and streched pixels to fix this i used the Pal Widescreen square pixel which fitted perfectly on the 16:9 encore workspace. Furthermore i worked out how to import audio and video to a menu and what format is best, the format was m2v (Video) and .Wav files (sound). I encountered a problem with encore on my computer at home. It would crash everytime i start it up but this was fixed by me uninstalling quicktime on my computer because there was a transcoding error. I found this fix by going on to adobe forums and searching for my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment