Monday 13 December 2010

DVD Menu Moodboard

Then next we had to design a DVD menu Mood board, for my case I designed one in the genre of Sci-Fi which I annotated, by taking pictures that are relevant and I might use due to the connotations and denotations. I thought the finished mood board represented well the theme that I was aiming for, but I think I should have added more text.

The colour is very vicious and terifing can be used to scare and amaze people showing a vast destructive atmosphere.  

These dark and red also yeallow colours are probably going to be used as the main atmosphere.

I will use this colour for alien spot searchlights and general colour tint also this colour makes you think of new or advanced technology.

The burning of the photo shows a destroying something nice and old describing
 the terrible things to come (used as a metphore). I thought this is very
effective because  the UFO is so plain it lets the backround shine though
 to this obvious image of the UFO’s being responcerble.

The Grass is too show a insucureness because
it can show humans being brought out of society
because they’ve run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment