Tuesday 14 December 2010

DVD menu Complete and Burned

I have finished my DVD menu and have reached the final stages of my project.

I have now moved onto my Evaluation and completed. This essay like document explains everything I have learnt about myself throughout the project, all the new skills I have learnt and finally. It is important to evaluate yourself very hard. 

After this I moved onto burning my DVD and i encountered a problem with my menu's and had to reload them all and it Built and Burnt.
I used 4.7GB, 16x DVD-R but only used 800 Megabites but my menu did not have a movie on it.

Then i played it with PowerDVD and it didnt have one of my menu's linked to the main menu instead it went to the start. So i had to relink it and then burn a final with one of my Dads discs.

Overall i had alot of difficulties but i am happy with my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment