Monday 20 June 2011

Filming

In the end because all cameras were lent out so I had to use my HD camera and tripod instead to film 2 parts of the advert myself; the tapping of a pencil and a desk chair going down  and I converted these files into a QuickTime format that would be compatible with the system and gave them to the group.

Then it got later in the deadline and their were still no cameras for borrowing so are whole group and me filmed on my camera and tripod and then I converted the files and gave them over.

Josh on his camera filmed a hose spraying and gave the file to the group. 


We started filming with my camera in the lecture theater and Katherine should do the tapping of the pencil for the opening shot. Then we moved to the fountain where i suggested josh what to act using my tripod as a support for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment